It combines dialogue, active listening, creativity, pragmatism and efficacy and takes place through several consecutive and/or simultaneous phases:
● Analysis phase
Understanding your market, its trends and the competitive environment.
Integration of your marketing and economic objectives and your organisational context.
Consideration of creative issues and timing.
● Reflection phase
On the basis of this information, we reflect simultaneously:
- in terms of content (areas for creation, concepts for range of products, ideas for products, etc.)
- in terms of feasibility (cost, time frame, deliverability, potential sourcing).
This is the key to a successful project.
● Proposal phase
We submit our recommendations in several forms:
- Illustrated creative lines in the shape of boards
- Structure of a collection organised by theme, categories of products, marketing targets and range of prices for development of a collection.
- Structure of content for house-style book.
- Budget for creation and purchase.
- Creation of products and packaging.
- Illustration work and graphic design.
- Proposal of suitable suppliers.
- Preparing and sending of technical documents and specifications.
- Launching of prototypes and corrections up to final approval in terms of look and cost.